What is a Keyword?
Keywords simply put are words that can be put into a search engine, like Google or Bing, and return a list of content associated with those words. It doesn’t matter if you are starting a Blog or an online store, you will need to target keywords so that people (traffic) can be directed to your site through the search engines.
What Makes Keywords So Important?
If you are new to the online business world, you may be asking yourself why is it important to have keywords. There are a few reasons that keywords are important to your business:
- They can help you find a niche
- They will help to drive traffic to your site
- They will help to create uniqueness within your website
One of the biggest keys to success in the online word is finding a niche that you are passionate about. Using keywords, you can narrow down a niche. For example, if you are into sports, that is a very broad topic so there will most likely be a lot of results for the word sports. However, using the correct tools can help to narrow down to specific content within sports that will help to bring traffic to your site.
If you are creating a blog site, you will certainly need help at times coming up with new ideas for your posts. This is where keywords will be needed as well. It’s inevitable to hit a roadblock of ideas at some point for most people. Sometimes, the roadblock is coming up with new ideas that will reach your audience. My personal favorite tool for completing this process is JAAXY.
How Can Jaaxy Help You?
Jaaxy is a site that has numerous tools to help you find the perfect keyword for your next website or blog post. The benefits to using this tool are priceless. The resources within the tool itself can provide any online entrepreneur with the ability to find keywords for whatever niche you are working with.
Below are some key tools within Jaaxy:
- Keyword Search – Jaaxy will provide users with a listing of words or phrases based on the user input. The results returned also provide users with valuable information such as: average times searched, number of visits from the search, number of sites using the keywords, an SEO score and a quality indicator.
- Alphabet Soup – This technique allows a user to explore keywords and phrases going through the entire alphabet based on the initial search. You can learn more about this technique here.
- Affiliate Program Search – For those of you in affiliate marketing, this tool is extremely helpful for finding affiliate programs related to the keywords you have input.
- Site Rank – Once you have created your own website or if you already have one, you can use Jaaxy to complete a search on how your site ranks on all the big search engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Give Jaaxy a Try Now
Other Useful Keyword Finders
Another great tool for finding keywords is KWFinder. This tool, like Jaaxy, will provide you with the number of searches on average for keywords. One of the main reasons, I like the kwfinder tool is the “Keyword Difficulty” that is provided. Similar to the quality indicator in Jaaxy, this allows you to determine how likely you are to rank within Google. I like this particular value a little better because it provides you with a degree of difficulty as well.
The suite of apps included when purchasing the KWFinder from mangools.com includes:
- SERPChecker – Provides a check on where pages are ranked. Shows the websites which make the first page of a Google search
- SERPWatcher – This app will allow you to track the rankings within the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP).
- LinkMiner – A tool for analyzing backlinks.
- SiteProfiler – Provides a analysis of a specified website which includes Domain Authority, Page Authority, Social Media shares and much more
Try KWFinder below and you can compare the results with your Jaaxy. I recommend both products for your online business so you can get a complete picture.
You Found your Keywords – Now What do you do?
After using all the available tools from Jaaxy or KWFinder, you have found the keywords you want to use in your article or new website. You are now ready to move on to the next step of the online world, using the keywords in a way that gets you ranked on the search engines. BUT, you have to be careful when you write your new posts. Google can penalize you for what is considered keyword stuffing.
There is a lot of training available for you when it comes to using keywords to gather traffic for your site. After all, the reason we write is to help others and the only way to help others is to get them to your site. What makes your blog better than someone else’s? Writing a blog starts with the correct techniques and format so the search engines rank your pages above others. Check out this review for my recommendation on how to get started with your blog.
Please feel free to contact me with comments, questions or your own review of any the products mentioned in this article.