If you are looking forward to getting traffic to your website or create a big email list, you might have probably used Facebook Ads or Google Adwords before. Both of these paid traffic sources are among the most popular tools used by many online entrepreneurs. Nevertheless, there is one more tool worth checking out. And that’s Udimi.com. In this post, we will show you how you can include Udimi and solo adverts into your online venture, as well as how you can make some more cash using it.
Udimi.com is one of the best Solo Ad Directory in the world. It’s generally a marketplace where bloggers, product vendors, email newsletter owners, and professionals sell adverts in their email newsletters. They are more than willing to sell you adverts for a reasonably low price.
The majority of Solo Adverts sellers on Udimi are traditionally in a variety of mainstream niches like weight loss, internet marketing, self-help, business opportunity, and many other popular niches like these. However, if you are in one of the mainstream niches, and if you would like to promote your lead magnet, email newsletter, or sales funnel, Udimi.com is an excellent option to help you increase traffic.
Understanding Solo Advertisement
Solo adverts are simply a type of e-mail marketing where an individual can purchase from another person who has an e-mail list. The individual who has built the e-mail list in a specific niche can then endorse whatever you want on that list. Most often, the vendor charges a small amount of money for every click that they give to your landing page or offer.
How Does Udimi Work?
The way Udimi.com works is incredibly simple. Here are the steps you should follow when using the site.
1. You start by selecting a campaign you would like to do in your online business
2. Calculate your affordable customer acquisition costs
3. Go to Udimi.com and look for a vendor in a niche that is relevant to your preferred campaign. You should also look for some other things including:
• The seller’s reviews
• The seller’s ratings
• The results of the previous customer in terms of clicks, conversion, and any other useful information you can get.
Once you get a seller, you can message them to find out the feel of the target audience as well as whether it is a suitable choice for your offer.
4. Create your business landing page and copy, or you can also purchase them from the vendor.
5. Purchase your adverts
6. Assess your results and determine if it’s a good return on investment for the process next time.
Features of Udimi
• It provides an open marketplace with a lot of solo ads sellers
• They provide support and lots of useful tutorials
• It has a wonderful tracking system that shows the origin of traffic from the vendors and the results from all your campaigns
• It allows you to network with some other online marketers and build your email list.
• It offers affiliates and sellers an opportunity to earn a passive income
• It’s rating system assists in lowering the risk of purchasing from a person who’ll only send spammy traffic or bots.
• Udimi is free to join
• The platform is simple to use
• You can get clicks for a reasonably affordable rate
• You can easily purchase low amounts
• It might be difficult to find a good vendor for smaller niches
• You will find some low-quality vendors on the platform, so you should be careful
Generally, Udimi sounds like a great place to try if especially if you are looking for ways to drive traffic to your business website, MLM, or business opportunity. The sellers are proactively monitored and compensated pretty well. Udimi.com is one of the best options when it comes to building an email list and generating traffic through solo ads.
The site has made the entire process of selling and buying solo adverts a lot easier than doing it the old-fashioned way. It’s a place for both buyers and sellers to network with each other, making it pretty easy to find what they are looking for. But if you don’t have anything to sell, or don’t have an email list to sell other individuals’ services and products, then this platform is not for you.